Sunday, March 22, 2009

hot or cold

Warning, I say fuck alot.. a guinine potty mouth!

Serious-fucking-ly! This "hot, cold, hot, cold" shit is getting annoying. Guess thats Georgia' idea of "Spring". I mean good God, a few weeks ago it was snowing, and the it was 72 degrees a few days later. (Might I also add that the ""snow"" was some bullshit, what good is snow if you cant even build a fucking snowman?! Seriously!!!!!

So anyways, moving forward.. thought I would just let yall know how annoying it is to send your kid to school in pants and a coat, and then at 3pm, his skin is melting off. Gotta love the south!

Oh, and on a personal note, MEN FUCKING SUCK! Like whoa..

Thats all.. continue on..

2 comments:

  1. Next door, over in here in South Carolina..it's the same way! I hate needing the heat in the am and the air by noon!!!

    Nice 'fuck' usage, BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shit's ridiculous!

    Thanks fellow "fuck-er"

    ReplyDelete