Monday, March 23, 2009

just another day! (yay....)

Another day...

I called my dad to check the status of my Cobra getting fixed, and according to him its "fixed" we shall see, the first time that fucker tries to overheat, Im going RIGHT back down there and passing off the mofo to him AGAIN..

On to the highlight of my day (sad i know) I went to the Gymboree Outlet near my house in Locust Grove. The associates at that store are seriously brain dead. I asked the lady [who might I add is a manager at a nearby (not so nearby) retail store] working there which pieces were part of the "9.99/6.99" sale, and she informed me that it was only KG, and it was only shorts from ICS. *COUGH* BS.... BG had shorts on sale too, and KG had tanks, which I found out AFTER I left. I did get Kayleigh some cute lil aqua bermudas from TG, (They are an outlet exclusive I think..) the brown gingham bermudas from ICS, and Kameryn got a pair of shorts to match a price kill CA top I found a while back at the retail store.

Ok, so that was the highlight! WOOOT!!!

Oh BTW being laid off and not getting a paycheck SUCKS! My unemployment should start next week, so thats cool!

Kayleigh was in this today: (excuse the munch face, she was eating Apple Jacks)

No comments:

Post a Comment